Calculating your results can truly link the gap between struggling and making returns on your investment. There are numerous ways to gain insights into your digital marketing efforts, but it’s important to select only those relevant to your overall strategy.
Let’s discuss the most essential metrics and how they can help you succeed. You will find three categories, Traffic, Conversion and Revenue.
1) Site Traffic – This metric will provide insight as to whether your digital marketing techniques are effective or not. Remember to focus on unique visitors your site receives rather than website hits and page views.
2) Source of Traffic – Exactly how did your visitors land on your site? Maybe the keywords you utilized brought them there, maybe it had been a search query or even referrals. This metric will let you know what channels you have to be focusing on.
3) Click Through Rate-The CTR of any digital marketing and advertising plan is the number of viewers that actually clicked on the ad/offer. The best way to increase CTR is to combine this with effective content and a strong Call to Action.
4) Mobile Traffic — This needed to be on the list considering the growing mobile internet traffic in the electronic marketing playing field. As more and more individuals gain access to the internet via their mobile phones, new opportunities arise for larger and better revenue sources. This metric provides insight on how to structure and plan your marketing strategy plus achieve beneficial engagement with viewers.
1) Conversion Rate – Conversion is the primary goal of the strategy. You need to convert traffic straight into sales/leads. Monitoring your conversion rate can help steer your strategy within the right direction.
2) Bounce Rate – If your site is unimportant to the viewer, they will simply neglect or ‘bounce’ off the page. Several insight into this will help you approach the ideal target audience/ potential leads.
3) Rate of Return – Your site’s popularity is not only defined from your traffic but also the rate of come back by viewers. Knowing your rate of return can help improve your web site so as to convert traffic into prospects and to solidify the engagement.
Cost Per Conversion – Also known as cost per lead or cost for each referral. This metric determines your general profit margins. A higher CPC may turn negative if the costs are so high that they reduce your net income. There are even digital advertising training programs that include this like a course, thus making it an art that needs to be paid attention to.
1) Return on Investment : Insights on your ROI will determine which parts of your site are really driving sales and bringing in income, and which parts require a lot more effort on improvement. Your RETURN ON INVESTMENT is the ultimate measure on your achievement as it proves your marketing campaign to be either profitable or not.
2) Price Per Acquisition -CPA is all about revenue and is accounted for only once a visitor becomes a paying customer. This metric will determine how much you spend, to get a customer to spend on you. Tracking your CPA will determine whether the methods you’ve employed to gain leads is usually working or not. For more info on website company look into the page.
Spending your digital marketing funds in an effective method and measuring metrics will make sure that you are doing the best for your company on this spectrum. The metrics will provide quite a accurate picture of how you are doing and where you need to place more initiatives, thus enabling you to adjust to the rhythm and convert traffic into qualified prospects.